[CentOS-promo] [CentOS-devel] 5.4 Artwork for t-shirts and posters?

Garry.Dale garry.dale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 13:59:50 UTC 2009

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 5:46 PM, Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann
<ribalba at gmail.com> wrote:
> We have about 50 CentOS shirts that Andreas printed (I will count them
> tomorrow) and that we have been selling to people affiliated with
> CentOS [1]. As we are trying to fund a wireless router to take to the
> conferences. Further I started the CentOS promo box with flyers,
> posters, CDs, DVDs etc.. which has been to all the recent events and
> passed on between people. It currently is with me in London.

Didi:  Thanks for the info.  Since the promo event at the cPanel
Conference in October is in the US, my plan was to gather promo items
locally, plus whatever Karanbir is willing to carry over the water.

> I was thinking of starting a promo box wiki page where I wanted to
> list all the content. But couldn't as I just moved.

This would be helpful.

> So if you have an event you want to promote CentOS just mail me and I
> can send you all the information and material. Or if you want a shit,
> that can be arranged too.

No need to send one of those to the US either.  We're covered.  :-)

gd