[CentOS-promo] Next Newsletter release

Sun Sep 20 19:42:41 UTC 2009

Hi!

Looks good, I guess it could use a bit of language tweaking and the
editors will do that :)

On 20/09/09 00:13, Ernesto Celis wrote:
> channels of support where the efforts of Alain Reguera (Cuba) and
> Ernesto Perez (Ecuador) focus to provide in centos.org
> <http://centos.org> spaces that we spanish speaking users deserve; exist
> on the network alternate locations as http://ecualug.org
> <http://ecualug.org/>, http://www.alcancelibre.org
> <http://www.alcancelibre.org/> <http://www.alcancelibre.org/> and
> http://www.centos-es.org/ that have howto's and forums also involving
> members of this community, this resources along the wiki are sites of
> reference for new users in the mailing list.

Its important that we clarify that none of the non centos.org are
endorsed in anyway by the project.

Btw, terms of the logo use say that people need to ask the project for
permission to use it. I dont know of anyway who was refused, but its
important that people ask the question.