[CentOS-promo] FOSDEM 2010

Mon Feb 1 00:03:17 UTC 2010
Ralph Angenendt <ralph.angenendt at gmail.com>

Am 31.01.10 19:43, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
> Actually everything is/should be written on the Fosdem 2010 wiki page
> (http://wiki.centos.org/Events/Fosdem2010)
> There is nothing scheduled (yet) for a dinner, as nobody answered my
> mail about that.
> On friday evening there is (as always for Fosdem event) the 'famous beer
> event' : too much beer, too much people, not enough rooms to contain all
> the attendees ;-)
> Do we want to have something either on Friday or Sunday , or both ?

I'm definitely going to attend the beer event to meet other people, and
am leaving on sunday evening - so I'm still for "reusing" saturday
evening to do a meetup with people around the CentOS project. Maybe we
don't need to go to Leuwen this year (although it has been nice there
the last two years)? Anyone have a tip for dinner in Brussels?

Ralph