[CentOS-promo] TShirt funds

Mon Mar 5 02:06:07 UTC 2012

On 03/05/2012 01:59 AM, Always Learning wrote:
>> Paypal charges : 106.24
>
> For British contributors would it not be better for Centos to have a
> (free) British banK accounT into which subscribers could pay free-less
> (using Internet banking)?

There are quite a few implications of that, and its another-thing to
manage with no real major benefit. I also think that for the next run we
should consider a flat £10 shipping cost worldwide. That would cover
things and still be fair to everyone.

> Paypal and Ebay are expensive commercial rip-odds.

where did ebay come into the picture here ? were only using paypal - and
if there is a viable alternative, feel free to recommend it

- KB

--
Karanbir Singh
ICQ: 2522219    | Yahoo IM: z00dax      | Gtalk: z00dax