[CentOS-promo] [DRAFT] Code of Conduct for CentOS Dojos

Fri Feb 21 19:39:16 UTC 2014
Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>

On 02/21/2014 04:22 AM, Andreas Rogge wrote:
> We *should* have clear guidelines and I'm glad to call them code of
> conduct and we definitely should evict people who misbehave, but don't
> put it on every wall

My thought is we'll do the following:

1) Have a notice on the Website for Dojos.
2) Make sure speakers in particular are made aware of the policy.
3) Make sure people running events are familiar with the policy and how
it should be handled.

But, no, I didn't think we needed to put a notice on every wall.

Best,

jzb
--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst