[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Tim Verhoeven tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com
Mon Jan 6 11:33:21 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 11:21 AM, Fabian Arrotin
<fabian.arrotin at arrfab.net> wrote:
> On 06/01/14 10:41, Tim Verhoeven wrote:
>> Andreas, IIRC you live not that far from Belgium? I don't mind driving
>> to you during saterday or a sunday to come pick it up (company car ;)
>> ).
>>

> Well, ideally we'll need the promo box on saturday morning (containing
> all the balloons, etc) so don't know if you'd be able to do that.
> I'll be myself busy on the friday with the Dojo happening at IBM
> Brussels (Forum) so will not be able to prepare a lot that day

The idea was to come get the box in a weekend before Fosdem. So you
could already use it for the Dojo for example.

Regards,
Tim

--
Tim Verhoeven - tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com - 0479 / 88 11 83

Hoping the problem  magically goes away  by ignoring it is the
(Linus Torvalds)