[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Sun Jan 5 12:57:51 UTC 2014
Andreas Rogge <a.rogge at solvention.de>

Am 03.01.2014 16:53, schrieb Fabian Arrotin:
> No problem, it's the holidays season, right ? :-)
Yep, been visiting friends and stuff.

The inventory on the Wiki-Page has been updated. The Balloons are fine
and we even have quite a lot balloon ribbon left.

> Well, if international shipping costs could be avoided, that would be
> nice, but I don't see a direct way to avoid it. AFAIK Ralph doesn't live
> in your area, and I'm now 100% sure that you'll not come (and for a very
> good reason ;-) ).
> Have you an idea on how to get the promo box sent to Fosdem ?

Not really. I guess Ralph is going by train again, so he probably won't
be able to bring it.
Is there Anyone else coming from Germany who could transport it? I can
send it anywhere quite cheaply as long as it doesn't cross any border.
Sending such a package to Belgium will cost around 32 € for shipping,
sending it to any place in Germany will cost only 12 €.
Promo could easily cover that cost, but (as always) I'd rather avoid.

Regards,
Andreas
--
Solvention Ltd. & Co. KG