[CentOS-promo] Fosdem 2014 preparation

Mon Jan 6 09:41:31 UTC 2014
Tim Verhoeven <tim.verhoeven.be at gmail.com>

Hi guys,

As one of my new year resolutions I have said to become again a bit
more involved with the CentOS project and helpout with the promo
stuff. I already put Fosdem and LinuxTag into my agenda ;)

So for Fosdem I can be there for the social event fridayevening.
Saterday the whole day and sunday in the morning. So if you need
someone the be at the booth or something...

Andreas, IIRC you live not that far from Belgium? I don't mind driving
to you during saterday or a sunday to come pick it up (company car ;)
).

I can help out with anything else. Let me know.

Kind regards and all the best for 2014!
Tim