[CentOS-promo] Join CentOS Promo Team

Sat Jan 11 23:15:57 UTC 2014

On 01/09/2014 12:21 AM, Rizky Ariestiyansyah wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am Rizky from Indonesia, I want to contribute to centos promo to
> create some event in Indonesia like meetup (KopDar in Indonesia)
> or another event about centos here, please let me know how to get
> involved and what can i do for the next to support centos?

hey,

What do you think is a good time in the year to have this event ? and
do you have any ideas on how many people this might involve ?

Initally it might be good to start with a 1 day event, maybe 5 - 7
speakers and some open sessions. Sort of like a Dojo format.

Finally, where in Indonesia would you propose to hold this event ?

Regards

--
Karanbir Singh