[CentOS-promo] Join CentOS Promo Team

Sun Jan 12 01:04:08 UTC 2014
Rizky Ariestiyansyah <ariestiyansyah.rizky at gmail.com>

Hello,

I think mid year is good time to plan the event (if it big), Plan for
speaker is 3-4 speaker.

The place is in Jakarta, Indonesia. Anyway did centos will support the
event? like pay for building service, swag or ect, please let me know what
support from centos if i held the event.

Thanks

---
Rizky Ariestiyansyah

Founder of Evone
Firefox OS Developer
Volunteer Mozilla, ID-CERT, XFCE, Fedora, IlmuBerbagi

Blog : http://oonlab.com
Phone : +6287804020496