[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at Bangalore & Pune , India

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Thu Jul 3 09:28:21 UTC 2014

On 03/05/2014 12:55 PM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 03/05/2014 06:25 AM, Rejy M Cyriac wrote:
>> Do we have a venue and date set for conducting the Dojo at Bangalore
>> this year ?

I would recommend to organise the Dojos in Pune and Bangalore around
same time i.e few days apart, so that  it would be easier for members
from CentOS travel to India once and attend both the Dojos. I think Pune
Dojo is planned around 1st week of November and we can plan Bangalore
Dojo around that time too.

Comments/feedback?

> not as yet, and the people I was talking with seem to have either
> changed their mind or dont want to host it anymore. Can we use the
> redhat offices ?

yes, I think we can do that for sure :)