[CentOS-promo] 10 year anniversary

Tue May 6 13:43:58 UTC 2014
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 05/05/2014 05:37 PM, Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
> On 05/06/2014 12:33 AM, Always Learning wrote:
>> On Mon, 2014-05-05 at 14:16 -0700, Karsten Wade wrote:
>>
>>> The CentOS Project has a 10 year anniversary coming up -- 14 May 2004.
>> How about a genuinely 'CHIC' polo / tee-shirt design that people can
>> wear with pride.  A logo that commands respect and looks good in formal
>> circumstances.
>>
>> So far Centos tee-shirts have been loud and confrontational - certainly
>> not to be worn in professional situations. Lets reverse that. Lets show
>> our pride in being associated with Centos.
> I have absolutely no problem in wearing
> http://www.zazzle.com/centos_double_sided_tshirt-235992580798034767 in
> any professional situation

Wow. That's a seriously expensive tshirt.

And the message on the back is a very inside joke, and comes across as a
little on the "I am a haxx0r" side for those who aren't in the know.

I suppose it depends on what one's professional situations look like.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
OpenStack Community Liaison
http://openstack.redhat.com/