[CentOS-promo] 10 year anniversary

Tue May 6 14:07:57 UTC 2014
Joe Brockmeier <jzb at redhat.com>

----- Original Message -----

C'mon. Kanye gets $120 for a plain one. This one has a *logo* and everything!

(No, seriously, that's crazy expensive for a t-shirt. AND they want to charge extra for larger sizes.)

Without derailing the main thread, it'd be nice to find a good online store that lets people buy a CentOS-branded shirt without spending more than $10-$12.

Best,

jzb

--
Joe Brockmeier | Principal Cloud & Storage Analyst