[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo @ Brussels Jan 2016

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 23 09:37:52 UTC 2015

On 17/11/15 14:36, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> The event is now announced :
> https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2016

w.r.t infrastructure on the day, we have asked for 3 rooms, one for each
track that we run on the day. And we will have an additional meeting
room, that can be used for the SIG / Project contact space ( more info
on that shortly ).

Each room will be setup on its own, we just need to co-ordinate breaks
and session changeover times between them.

Overall total capacity for the day is set at 130 people. Room setup will
likely be 50 / 40 / 40; We should be able to get video recording setup
for 2 of the 3 rooms.

regards,

--
Karanbir Singh