[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo @ Brussels Jan 2016

Karanbir Singh mail-lists at karan.org
Mon Nov 23 09:45:55 UTC 2015

On 17/11/15 14:36, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> The event is now announced :
> https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2016

The network setup on site for the day will look like : a single cabled
uplink from the venue; we will run the gateway device/router, and we
will bring our own Access Points and run our own WiFi network for all
the rooms there.

This should allow us to run local mirrors, and a local dns, for common
content like mirror.centos.org or cloud.centos.org; if anyone doing a
demo / tutorial would like their content cached ( if its more than a few
MB's then you really should! ), let us know.

regards

--
Karanbir Singh