[CentOS-promo] Ohio LinuxFest sponsorship (October 12, 13)

Tue Jun 5 18:45:34 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

CentOS and Fedora are working together to sponsor the upcoming Ohio
LinuxFest in Columbus, October 12th and 13th. Our logo isn't up on the
site yet, but should be in the next day or two.

This is just a short drive from home for me, so I'll be carting the
tablecloth and pull-up banner and stickers, and some demo hardware, up
to Columbus for the weekend.

Details of our presence there are (will be) at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/2019/OhioLinux

If you are (or will be) in the area around that time, you would be more
than welcome to come hang out at our table, and talk to our community.

OLF is a free, grassroots event, drawing somewhere around 1000
enthusiasts, mostly from the local area. It tends to have a lot of
students, but also people from local industry. The audience tends to be
very different on the Friday and Saturday, with lots of families and
kids showing up on Saturday, and Friday being more corporate.

--
Rich Bowen: CentOS Community Manager
rbowen at redhat.com
@rbowen // @CentOSProject