[CentOS-promo] CentOS Dojo at DevConf.us

Tue Jun 5 18:51:51 UTC 2018
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

DevConf.us is a new conference, modeled after DevConf.cz and DevConf.in,
which will held in Boston on August 17th - 19th.

We will be holding a CentOS Dojo on the Thursday before DevConf - August
16th - also at Boston University.

Details about this event are here:
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/DevConfUS2018

The Call for Papers is currently open. If you expect to be in the area,
please consider submitting a talk. Or, if you have a suggestion for
someone from the local area who you think would be a good speaker,
please let me know.

So far we have a couple of speakers who have agreed to present - Matthew
Miller, of the Fedora community, and the folks from the Research
Computing Systems group at Boston University are trying to find the
right person to come talk to us about the projects that they work on.

Additionally, we'll have a table/booth at the main DevConf.us event. We
welcome anybody who wants to come help staff table and talk to our
community members.

--
Rich Bowen: CentOS Community Manager
rbowen at redhat.com