[CentOS-promo] CentOS Stream 9 promotion: Blog draft started

Fri Oct 15 15:53:49 UTC 2021
Davide Cavalca <dcavalca at fb.com>

On Fri, 2021-10-15 at 11:50 -0400, Neal Gompa wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 11:46 AM Davide Cavalca via CentOS-promo
> <centos-promo at centos.org> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for putting this together Rich!
> >
> > I've added a few comments and started collecting contribution
> > examples
> > as we'd discussed, will try to flesh this out a bit more next week.
> >

> Are we going to be able to use the new CentOS logomark stuff anytime
> soon?

This was discussed in the last board meeting but it doesn't sound like
there's a conclusive answer yet. We'll definitely need to figure this
out for this announcement.

Cheers
Davide