[CentOS-promo] CentOS Stream 9 promotion: Blog draft started

Fri Oct 15 16:32:13 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 10/15/21 11:50, Neal Gompa wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 15, 2021 at 11:46 AM Davide Cavalca via CentOS-promo
> <centos-promo at centos.org> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks for putting this together Rich!
>>
>> I've added a few comments and started collecting contribution examples
>> as we'd discussed, will try to flesh this out a bit more next week.
>>

> Are we going to be able to use the new CentOS logomark stuff anytime soon?

I certainly hope so, but I still am waiting for a definitive response
from the Red Hat Brand team on two questions:

1) What's the process for registering the new mark?
2) Can/Should we start using the new mark before #1 is done?

--Rich