[CentOS-promo] CentOS Stream Leaflet for FOSDEM

Thu Jan 5 12:14:29 UTC 2023
Aleksandra Fedorova <alpha at bookwar.info>

Hi, all,

I have started the work on the leaflet describing CentOS Stream, so that
we can distribute it at the next CentOS Connect and FOSDEM.

The leaflet is loosely based on the talk I gave at FOSDEM 2022.

What I think I need to make things work:

1) I'd like to get a repo in CentOS infra where I can publish sources of
the leaflet (it is LaTeX, btw)

I filed a ticket for this but maybe it is a wrong place:

* https://git.centos.org/centos/Artwork/issue/23

Once I upload the sources,

2) I need folks to review and contribute to them, especially in the
section which mentions SIGs.

3) I need to understand if the pdf format is good enough for printing
the leaflet or there something else we should do to prepare the data?

4) I need someone to print it and bring to Brussels

I may be can use our Düsseldorf office to do it myself, but there might
be better ways.

So, who can help me with these steps? At least the first one?

--
Aleksandra Fedorova
bookwar