[CentOS-pt-br] Join my network on LinkedIn

Gilberto Nunes via LinkedIn member em linkedin.com
Terça Agosto 9 20:10:53 EDT 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    Gilberto Nunes requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Accept invitation from Gilberto Nunes
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dnw80a-gr5jmqp9-3j/Ax7cWDUpL1aNr9jEG9RJJkcmGnRioq--ki7K/blk/I169459113_25/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYRcBYPcj4VdjgVdz59bPBJtnFUjBxWbP8Qcj4QdjwNej4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/

View invitation from Gilberto Nunes
http://www.linkedin.com/e/dnw80a-gr5jmqp9-3j/Ax7cWDUpL1aNr9jEG9RJJkcmGnRioq--ki7K/blk/I169459113_25/3kOnPcNcjARd3ASckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/

Why might connecting with Gilberto Nunes be a good idea?

People Gilberto Nunes knows can discover your profile:
Connecting to Gilberto Nunes will attract the attention of LinkedIn users. See who's been viewing your profile:

http://www.linkedin.com/e/dnw80a-gr5jmqp9-3j/wvp/inv18_wvmp/

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation