[CentOS-virt] domU Windows XP tcpip.sys bluescreen

Justin Lim jlim0930 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 13 14:15:20 UTC 2008

I am currently running Centos 5.2 with 2.6.18-92.1.13.el5xen with 2 domu's

One another Centos 5.2 and another Windows XP.

The Centos DomU works fine and I never have any problems however my XP DomU
crashes every so often with the bluescreen DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL
then under the technical information tcpip.sys addres xxxxxx base at xxxxx
datetime Xxxxxxxxx

Is there a driver pack for XP that provides better integration into XEN or
something? Or am I missing anything ?

The XP domU is just Windows XP fully patched to the most update patches no
external drivers added.