[CentOS-virt] redhat's Qumranet acquisition

Joseph L. Casale

JCasale at activenetwerx.com
Thu Sep 11 02:19:00 UTC 2008

>You are asserting the Xensource lacks what the CentOS supplied
>xen has? wow

I should also state that Xen is the coolest thing I have played with in ages.
I don't want to suggest I am not fond of it in any way, I love it and use it. I
just don't think the commercial product is polished enough. I really feel some
trivial lustre could be massaged into it. If I was shelling out cash, and the choice
was vmware or xensource you cant compare. Vmware has been at it a long time
and thier product is just so polished and solid.

YMMV,
jlc