[CentOS-virt] xendomains not autostarting

Tue Dec 1 03:39:25 UTC 2009
Ben M. <centos at rivint.com>

 > Is it possible that you once used xm start for this domain? Your xm list
 > at the end suggests you didn't, but, well ...

Entirely possible. I think I may have issued that command by mistake
while in a rush.

For a short about a week while I got an error, something akin to "Cannot
find xen storage." That may coincide when I noticed this issue.

Is there a queue or a file I can purge?