[CentOS-virt] Activity logger for Xen Guest Domains using libvirt

Fri Jan 9 00:41:55 UTC 2009
Devraj Mukherjee <devraj at gmail.com>

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows of any tools I can run on my Dom0 to log
various stats (like CPU usage, memory usage, etc) for each guest
domain for analysis over a period of time? I can see that xentop
displays that information anyway but would be nice to be able to
present that information on a web based interface for day to day
administration.

Also any tools that send out email notifications in case of a guest
running in critical condition like out of memory etc.

Thanks.

--
"The secret impresses no-one, the trick you use it for is everything"
- Alfred Borden (The Prestiege)