[CentOS-virt] XEN and RH 6

Frederic SOULIER frederic.soulier at univ-tlse1.fr
Tue Nov 10 08:53:24 UTC 2009

Hi,

Do you really think that RHEL6 will not include dom0 version ?
It seems that KVM will be the favorite for redhat virtualisation but i
think Xen is actually largely deployed.
We have here a "cluster" of ten Xen centos 5.4 dom0 and i'm asking what
it will become with RHEL6 if there is no more dom0 version.
We think about migration from Xen to KVM but the process could be
complex and i don't know if kvm will equal Xen performance for
production use.
Anyone as the same problem/question here.

Regards