[CentOS-virt] Domain0 with Kernel 2.6.18-92.1.22.el5xen fails toboot Guests with Kernel 2.6.18-164.el5xen

Mon Nov 9 11:51:38 UTC 2009
Hildebrand, Nils, 232 <Nils.Hildebrand at bamf.bund.de>

Hi,

where does you root-device reside on?
Do you use sda or hda?

Can you post your DomU-config (without comments) here?

What messages do you get before LVM complains?
It might be that you don't have the rigth drivers in your DomU-initrd
(any more)...

Kind regards,

Nils