[CentOS-virt] KVM management tools.....

Tue Jan 12 16:22:52 UTC 2010
Tom Bishop <bishoptf at gmail.com>

Looking at what my best options for managing KVM via a gui.  Running Centos
5.4 and have several machines and want to migrate off of vmware server 2.x.
So far it appears that the management tools haven't quite cought up to
Vmware but are gaining and closing.  I have been looking at convirt, and
others.  I like what I see in Ovirt but I'm not sure it is available for
centos 5.4, or is it?  Is there anyone running ovirt in centos?  Also, what
are folks using for their management tools for KVM, Thanks.....