[CentOS-virt] Resizing EXT3 partition in guest instance CentOS5

Wed Jan 26 10:41:51 UTC 2011
Lucas Timm LH <linuxhelper at gmail.com>

Yes, it will, works all the time with me but using SysrescueCD. But don't
forget to backup your data before the resizing, any operation with disk
partitions may lost data.