[CentOS-virt] CentOS 6 and KVM woes

Sun Jul 17 01:04:00 UTC 2011
Eric Searcy <emsearcy at gmail.com>

When you showed the output of brctl show earlier only eth0 showed up.  Does the VM NIC showed up attached to br0 when the VM is running?

If so, then you can ping the VM from your host?  That wouldn't involve the university switches so it would be a good first step before digging into packet dumping arp traffic...

Sent from my mobile phone