[CentOS-virt] XEN multiple bridge problem - VM won' start!

Kai Schaetzl maillists at conactive.com
Fri Nov 18 13:33:20 EST 2011

Matija Draganoviæ wrote on Fri, 18 Nov 2011 18:17:17 +0100:

> The only diference between your config and mine is that I have vifname-s
> listed

Then remove it. I've never seen it like that. If I remember it correctly
the vifnames are created dynamically. You can't rely on them I suppose.

And I don't remember using "script" either.

If you can't get it to work then use the second method Peter describes.
That one should also work for Xen 3.0 and is guaranteed to create stable
bridging.

Kai