[CentOS-virt] Bonds, VLANs, and Bridges on Centos 5.6

Jason Nagashima jason at daylife.com
Fri Nov 18 17:56:02 EST 2011

Running on Centos 5.6 with KVM...

I was wondering if anyone had any luck configuring the NICs where eth0 and eth1 are bonded together with vlan support to a bridge?

I noticed some threads show this as a possibility (http://lists.centos.org/pipermail/centos-virt/2009-November/001417.html), but haven't had any luck implementing it.  There also seems to be a bug with 5.6 (http://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=4801), but that post died the day it was created it.

Any advice/working examples would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Jason