[CentOS-virt] using local media file to install guest

Wed Oct 26 23:48:44 UTC 2011
Bob Hoffman <bob at bobhoffman.com>

eric wrote

---------------------

That's not my understanding. I watched someone else follow the procedure
here:
http://www.howtoforge.com/virtualization-with-kvm-on-a-centos-6.0-server
and I believe he started with the minimal installation on the host.

and then you find he also had installed the desktop on the next page and
using virt-manager to view it.
I would rather not have the desktop and x installed.

I dunno...been weeks on this with no other option than to install the
desktop. Might just have to give up and do
the desktop with no other options available.

centos6 too new, kvm too new, not much info out there. sigh.