[CentOS-virt] Can I have more than 1 bridge attached to a KVM

Tue Apr 2 10:05:14 UTC 2013
Meir Hazon <meir at amobee.com>

Thanks.  The bridges are preconfigured at the box.  No issues there.  Can I assign  a second physical NiC as a second interface at the KVM? Can I do it at the installation time using virt-install? Can I do it by editing a file after the KVM is created? I would like to automate things.
Thank you

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 2, 2013, at 11:36 AM, "Ilya Ponetayev" <instenet at gmail.com<mailto:instenet at gmail.com>> wrote:

You can try to assign each bridge to its own individual virtual NIC in VM, at least it works with virt-manager + libvirt + qemu-kvm with preconfigured bridges.