[CentOS-virt] Can I have more than 1 bridge attached to a KVM

Tue Apr 2 13:20:21 UTC 2013
Ilya Ponetayev <instenet at gmail.com>

As far as I know the only way to directly assign real NICs into VM
without bridging is to use PCI passthrough, though this way imposes
several limitations, mostly in IOMMU / VT-d hardware support.

But if bridging is acceptable then you can repeat --network
bridge:<hypervisor_bridge_nic> option in virt-install command line
several times to create as many NICs inside VM as you want.