[CentOS-virt] KVM virtual machine and SAN storage with FC

Thomas Göttgens tgoettgens at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 12:30:39 UTC 2013

Hi,

while i am using mysql_mmm myself, it does has ist quirks and tends to get
the odd node out of sync, especially if your run additional slaves connected
to the master-master setup. You might have a look at galera cluster which is
available standalone or as part of a special version of MariaDB. I have had
a good experience with it, although it's innoDB only for now.

> There is "Multiple-Master MySQL", which basically provides built-in
> election of the master node and interesting load factors to split the
> load, and uses a separate IP address for the "master" node. It works
> pretty well and is available in the "mysql-mmm" package from EPEL.

Regards, Thomas