[CentOS-virt] KVM virtual machine and SAN storage with FC

Nico Kadel-Garcia nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Jul 6 18:45:11 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jul 6, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Thomas Göttgens <tgoettgens at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> while i am using mysql_mmm myself, it does has ist quirks and tends to get
> the odd node out of sync, especially if your run additional slaves connected
> to the master-master setup. You might have a look at galera cluster which is
> available standalone or as part of a special version of MariaDB. I have had
> a good experience with it, although it's innoDB only for now.

Heh. For good reason. MyISAM is being deprecated, by a lot of
developers, for a lot of reasons. Keeping the transactions atomic is
apparently a *big* MyISAM problem, and exacerbated by clustering
software.

I am curious about the multiple slave problem you mention. If this is
a reasonable group to detail it, do tell!