[CentOS-virt] Virt SIG meeting minutes 2 Dec 2014
dunlapg at umich.edu
Tue Dec 2 16:53:08 UTC 2014
Below are the meeting minutes from today's meeting. Let me know if
there are any additions or corrections.
Lokesh, George, Sandro, Lars.
- Docker update
- Xen update
- CBS (Can't do w/o KB)
- oVirt questions
Docker update (Lokesh):
- Docker 1.3.2 in centos virt7-testing
- "Not giving much trouble in CentOS"
- going to update Docker registry to 0.9.0
- Tested from people on Fedora
- Docker has automated test suite, failed for weird reasons
- RHEL QE
- Xen 4.4.1 with blktap 2.5 0.92 in virt6-testing
- Found qdisk bug, need to backport
- Now writing automated testing system
- Then need to update & test libvirt
- Hopefully by then we'll have a more functional CBS
- Build from git repos?
- George has git.c.o access, but Lokesh doesn't
- George got something from git.c.o built w/ koji back in October
- But a lot of necessary repos are not on git.c.o yet.
- And at that time there was no way for non-Centos folks to upload new tarballs
Events: Dojo before FOSDEM
- Need to know if it's still finalized
- XenProject will make sure there's someone at the dojo representing Xen
- Want: re-build of RHEL qemu package with snapshotting (IIRC)
- Sandro & David Caro probably to get involved
- Sandro: Release manager, Integration
- David: Release engineer, &c
- Main delay: oVirt 3.5 release (now done)
More information about the CentOS-virt