[CentOS-virt] Hey

Tue Jan 28 18:22:43 UTC 2014
Robert Dinse <nanook at eskimo.com>

      I've used both Xen and KVM and at least in benchmarks of applications I
did here I didn't see much difference and since KVM is natively supported by
RedHat, that's what I've been using.

      Obviously on this list there is mostly Xen users, and I feel like I must
be missing some great advantage so I am curious, those of you who prefer Xen,
why?

    Knowledgeable human assistance, not telephone trees or script readers.