[CentOS-virt] missing bnx2x firmware files in Xen4CentOS CentOS6 kernel 3.18.12-11

T.Weyergraf T.Weyergraf at virtfinity.de
Fri Jul 17 14:52:40 UTC 2015

On 07/08/2015 01:10 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> [...loads deleted....]
> Either this Kernel, or one built from the same SRPM and a newer kernel
> version, will get rolled in soon.
Sorry for the late reply, but the testsystem I use to test "xen-things"
at work died. Took me a few days to test on a replacement.

Your current kernel-3.18.17-13 works fine. Proper bnx2x firmware files
are contained in the associated kernel-firmware package and the driver
picks the correct ones.
As far as I am concerned, the issue is fixed.

Thanks again for the re-packaging.

Regards,
Thomas Weyergraf