[CentOS-virt] Mitel only supported VMware virtualization platform for some CentOS servers based products

Thu Jul 12 14:11:33 UTC 2018
Jean-Marc Liger <jean-marc.liger at parisdescartes.fr>

Hi,

I finaly find enough legal stuff, from the French government
recommandations, to qualify our CentOS KVM/libvirt as a platform we can use.

By the way the legal advisory of KVM is not as the save level as its
technical quality :