[CentOS-virt] Centos + VM + public ip

Nico Kadel-Garcia

nkadel at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:21:28 UTC 2020

On Mon, Sep 7, 2020 at 12:24 PM Yoram Halberstam
<yoram.halberstam at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've got a dedicated server with OVH and I'd like to host a public VM. I'd like Centos OS 7 or 8, I installed KVM already, I got the VM and bought the IP and created a virtual mac id. I know I have to bridge it somehow but I can't seem to find a proper tutorial. Do you know where to start?

Don't  you need to talk to OVH about this? I know how I'd do it in my
own network setups, or AWS, or Google, but I'm sure these folks have
their own tools.

It's not an OS problem, it's a classic IT problem. Just the sort of
thing that DevOps would set up standards and basic practices for.