[Centos] Postfix on Centos3.3

Michael Jennings mej at caosity.org
Thu Dec 16 03:49:33 UTC 2004

On Wednesday, 15 December 2004, at 18:44:57 (-0600),
Johnny Hughes wrote:

> RedHat's official versions are (in my opinion) the best from a
> security perspective.

Depends on your needs.  Those (like me) on the postfix announce list
can whip up a new postfix package with mezzanine faster than RH can
post updates (assuming everyone is notified at once).

Michael

--
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. KainX)  http://www.kainx.org/  <mej at kainx.org>
 "Breakfast clubbers, drop the hankies.  Though to some our friend