[Centos] 3ware 9000 install

Sun Dec 19 00:26:31 UTC 2004
aemadrid at hyperxmedia.com <aemadrid at hyperxmedia.com>

Thanks for the drivers, I was finally able to install CentOS on my server! The
problem is now booting into it...

After a successfull install it boots but then fails to load the driver
complaining about /lib/3w-9xxx.o saying it was buil for 2.3.21-20.ELsmp and
this is 2.24.21-20.EL.c0smp. On booting I also have another option (CentOS
3.3-up, which I don't know the difference from plain CentOS 3.3) and this times
it complains that the driver was build for 2.4.21-20.EL and this is
2.4.21-20.EL.c0. I guess I should have mentioned this is a dual Xeon machine.
Please, I need help!

Thanks,

Adrian Madrid