[Centos] CentOS3.3

Sun Oct 10 23:54:49 UTC 2004
John Newbigin <jn at it.swin.edu.au>

The way I see it, there are 2 sets of issues with CentOS3.3.  These are:
a) Issues with RHEL 3 (introduced in U3)
b) Issues introduced by CentOS

Group a) has issues with the audit driver and a few other things (swap
usage, named breakage on upgrade).  AFAIK, all with various levels of
workaround.  Check the taroon list for details.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/taroon-list/

Group b) is a small set which I think only has the comps issue.  This
should be a non-issue for most people though.

There should be nothing stopping you choosing CentOS-3.  If there are
specific problems, I am sure people on this list or IRC would like to help.

John.