[CentOS] aironet 350 wireless + LEAP

Sat Apr 9 00:15:31 UTC 2005
Doug Zeman <doug.zeman at amd.com>

don't use the acu.. that is the key...  you won't be able to do the
firmware in linux ... might wanna do that on a windows system.... but
using default kernel module and the cisco command line scripts/binaries
will let you enter the leap info....
... thanks

- doug

Doug Zeman            \     \    |   __ \   ____  |   Phone: 408 7747674
CAD Sys Eng II      /  \   |  _/ |  |    |        |   Cell : 408 7187466
CA MicroProc Div   ____ \  |     |  |    |   |    |   Fax  : 408 7747811
Sunnyvale, CA    _/     _\_|    _| _____/  ____/ \|   doug.zeman at amd.com