[CentOS] Kickstart

Wed Apr 13 13:28:11 UTC 2005
Aleksandar Milivojevic <amilivojevic at pbl.ca>

Gerald Waugh wrote:
> So testing continues.... I am not sure if I have to enter a command
> at the boot prompt or should this thing just run.

No, it is not going to run all by itself.  If you wan't it to run all by
itself, you'd need to change couple more things.  Check this article
from Linux Journal for some ideas:

http://www.linuxjournal.com/article/6473

The article is rather old, and describes things for RH8.  You may want
to check newer kickstart/anaconda documentation too...