[CentOS] X330 Keyboard/box dies on install 4.0, not on 3.4

Thu Apr 21 23:48:43 UTC 2005
Graham Johnston <johnstong at westmancom.com>

Karl,
	I am not sure that it is the x330.  We also have half a dozen
x330s and although I don't have centos 4 on all of them I am confident
that we have successfully installed centos 4 at least three times on
this server.  We are also using the dvi like breakout cable, and it
attaches to an HP cat5 kvm.

Graham