[CentOS] Caching nameserver -- Name Services Cache Daemon (nscd)

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Aug 9 16:45:21 UTC 2005

All my machines except one are windows 2000 professional machines.  The
other is winme(for my daughter's older games).  I think i managed to
screw up my BIND configs though.  erasing and reinstalling Bind is not
fixing it.  What files does everyone want posted so this issue can get
fixed?

I could easily just reload the system..but that's the winders way of
doing things..:)

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: