[CentOS] Caching nameserver -- Name Services Cache Daemon (nscd)

William Warren hescominsoon at emmanuelcomputerconsulting.com
Tue Aug 9 19:34:31 UTC 2005

Ok etc/named.conf is NOT a symlink and /var/named does NOT have the
chroot folders.  It has /var/named/data and /var/named/slaves both of
which are blank.

--
My "Foundation" verse:
Isa 54:17  No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and

-- carpe ductum -- "Grab the tape"
CDTT (Certified Duct Tape Technician)

Linux user #322099
Machines: